Single Wheel Tandem Axle Gooseneck Trailer
Sporting a class exclusive patented 14” Engineered Beam frame, the FMAX207 is in a league of its own.Build Your Own Trailer
FMAX207 Standard Features
15,500 lb GVWR
20′ – 35′ Lengths
14″ Low Profile Engineered Beam Frame
2 – 7,000 lb Lippert Axles
Max Ramps, XDR Ramps, 12′ Hydraulic Dovetail, or Rear Slide-In Ramps
Taller beam. Lighter Weight. Stronger Frame.
- The Neck – Curves distribute force throughout the neck so there is no concentration of stress in corners like traditional goosenecks.
- The Deck – It’s low profile for easy access. Tire-covers are HD 3/16” diamond plate. Boards are capped at each end of the deck for added durability.
- The Camber – The deck and frame have a slight camber when not loaded. When loaded, it flexes as necessary to level but never sags like traditional goosenecks.
- The Lace-rail – Channel-Iron for durability and versatility with no notches or cut-outs for maximum strength. Includes stake-pockets and pipe-spools.
- The Box – It’s big and roomy. The lid is curved for added rigidity and gas spring assisted for easy operation.
- The Steps – The retractable front deck steps solve the common issue of traditional front deck steps being bent in low clearance situations. The mid-deck side turn signal step makes for easy access when equipment is loaded.
- The I-Beams – We engineer the beams, optimize them, and build them for each trailer configuration just like semi trailer manufacturers have been for decades. Our I-beam frames are taller, stronger, and lighter than your neighbor’s. 14-18″ tall. Standard steel bends at 36 ksi. Our beams are built using steel rated at 50 ksi minimum.
Loading Your Way
How Do I Order an FMAX207?
Great question! Keep scrolling to customize and build your FMAX207 gooseneck trailer to your liking with our interactive build-your-own trailer configurator, then then you will be prompted to submit your trailer build to your nearest Diamond C dealer for quote and availability. We have an extensive dealer network of almost 200 dealers strategically placed throughout the USA and Canada.
Bolt-On LED Flood Lights
At 2700 Lumen, these work lights will help brighten up your nighttime grind. Learn more about our LED Lights HERE.
More Than Just a Trailer…
35 years ago a young East Texas couple embarked on a journey that at the time was merely a means to put food on the table for their growing family. Unbeknownst to them, their nature would have an endless impact on the business they would create…
Your one-stop-shop for everything trailer related. In-depth articles and resources about our trailers, options, culture, and what makes us stand apart from the other guys.