Published December 2, 2020
From the materials used to the design of the springs and hinges, our heavy duty Max Ramps are unlike any other two wide trailer ramp system on the market. The two part hinge system (one inside the body and one outside the body) distributes weight while loading and helps to prevent the ramps from kicking up or the dovetail from sagging.
- 44″ wide ramps for MAX versatility (37″ wide on model LPX and MVC)
- Self cleaning dovetail
- 50 ksi steel ramp frames x 4 frames per ramp for MAX strength
- HD Spring loaded for easy lifting from deck and from ground
- Aggressive angled cleats for traction in the slickest conditions
- Includes an innovative over-center latch hold down system to hold the ramps securely in place during transport to eliminate vibrating and noise
When in the stowed position, Max Ramps provide a flat, unobstructed loading surface, which allows you to the use full length of the trailed bed to haul longer material. Max Ramps can also be stowed in the upright position during transport if you have equipment with a pull behind mower for example that needs to be transported on the dovetail.
Max Ramps provide a safe and stable full-width loading experience.
Max Ramps Videos
Max Ramps Hold Down Latch
Have an older model and want the Max Ramps Latch? No problem – purchase the latch kit below and retrofit your existing ramps with our intelligently designed over-center latch hold down system.BUY LATCH KIT
*Note: Fabrication and paint touch-up required for installation
We offer Max Ramps on the following models:
- All Gooseneck FMAX Fleetneck Series Trailers
- All Pintle Hitch PX Series Trailers
- All Step Deck SDX Series Trailers
- Equipment Trailer Models LPX and DEC
- Car Hauler Model MVC
Wood Filled Dove/Ramp
Our wood filled Max Ramps are a great option for those hauling steel tracked equipment. Add this feature to any FMAX, PX, or SDX series trailer with Max Ramps to replace the standard metal cleats.
Other Ramp/Dove Loading Styles
Having trouble deciding which loading style to select?
Watch below as Jacob Crabb walks through the 3 other primary loading options for our flagship FMAX gooseneck trailers, including XDR RAMPS, HYDRAULIC DOVETAIL, and Straight Deck: