Published March 4, 2020
From the materials used to the design of the springs and hinges, our Max Ramps are unlike any other two wide ramp system on the market. The two part hinge system (one inside the body and one outside the body) distributes weight while loading and helps to prevent the ramps from kicking up or the dovetail from sagging.
- 44″ wide ramps for MAX versatility (37″ wide on model LPX)
- Self cleaning dovetail
- 50 ksi steel ramp frames x 4 frames per ramp for MAX strength
- HD Spring loaded for easy lifting from deck and from ground
- Aggressive angled cleats for traction in the slickest conditions
When in the stowed position, Max Ramps provide a flat, unobstructed loading surface, which allows you to the use full length of the trailed bed to haul longer material. Max Ramps can also be stowed in the upright position during transport if you have equipment with a pull behind mower for example that needs to be transported on the dovetail.
Max Ramps provide a safe and stable full-width loading experience.
Max Ramps Videos
We offer Max Ramps on the following models:
- All Gooseneck FMAX Fleetneck Series Trailers
- All Pintle Hitch PX Series Trailers
- All Step Deck SDX Series Trailers
- Equipment Trailer Models LPX and DEC