Jacks & Couplers
Published February 15, 2023
Diamond C proudly offers stronger yet lighter single and dual LIPPERT 20K Hydraulic Jack Systems throughout our legendary lineup of trailers. The Lippert hydraulic jacks are 1/3 of the weight of traditional steel casing hydraulic jacks and have a 20,000-pound lift in each jack versus the standard 12,000-pound lift. With a simple push of a button, you can raise and lower your trailer for a fast and easy hooking and unhooking experience.
Lippert 20K Hydraulic Jacks are Lighter, Stronger, Easier, and Faster.
Aluminum Cylinder Benefits
- Light Weight: 1/3 the weight of steel.
- Corrosion Resistant: Aircraft grade aluminum AI6061, coated in type II anodizing, will not rust or corrode, keeping the jacks looking new.
- Durable: With an integrated protective sleeve, the jack is protected in the retracted position while also protecting the rod while extended.
- Smarter Design: Aluminum extruded one-piece design allows for retract ports to be run internally to the jack, eliminating the hose’s exposure to road damage and debris.
1. KTI Hydraulic Pump: The hydraulic jacks are powered by a KTI HYDRAULIC PUMP unit and pair great with the 12′ Dovetail upgrade for the FMAX series.
2. Battery: The Group 27 Series BATTERY provides power-up and power-down for the hydraulic jacks.
3. Flow Divider Valve: Our flow divider valve splits the hydraulic power evenly to both jacks for the dual jack system.
4. Wireless Remote: Includes an easy-to-use remote to raise and lower your trailer.
5. Solar Charging Upgrade Option: The SOLAR PULSE CHARGER provides a hassle-free way to ensure your hydraulic pump battery is fully charged.
Hydraulic Jacks Are Available For The Following Models
- Car Hauler Models: MVC and MVC-GN
- Equipment Trailer Models: DET, LPX, LPX-GN, HDT, and HDT-GN
- Dump Trailer Models: LPT, LPT-GN, DOD, and WDT
- All gooseneck FMAX series trailers
- All pintle hitch PX series trailers
- All step deck SDX series trailers
Watch the video below to see how the hydraulic jack compares to a standard crank jack.