Published November 23, 2022
Need a gooseneck hitch instead of a traditional bumper pull? No problem! We offer gooseneck package-equipped models of most of our popular dump, equipment, tilt, and car hauler models.
Our gooseneck package is inspired by our ENGINEERED BEAM TECHNOLOGY and is constructed using a 12″ Curved Engineered Neck for greater strength. The curved design distributes force throughout the neck so there is no concentration of stress in the corners.
Gooseneck Packages include a Bulldog BX1 Coupler, 2 – 12,000 lb Drop-Leg Jacks, Spare Mount, and Full-Width Diamond Plate Neck Box for massive STORAGE.
Gooseneck Package Equipped Models
- Car Haulers: MVC-GN
- Equipment Trailers: LPX-GN, HDT-GN, (and available upgrade offered on DEC and DET)
- Dump Trailers: LPT-GN, WDT, (and available upgrade offered on DOD)
*Note: Models DEC, DET, and DOD use the traditional 12″ x 14 lb I-Beam neck on Gooseneck Packages instead of the curved 12″ engineered neck.
Gooseneck Package Video
Watch Jacob explain the benefits of a gooseneck package upgrade over a standard bumper-pull trailer below:
- Add a DECK ON THE NECK for even more transport capacity.
- Pairs well with HYDRAULIC JACKS for faster hooking and unhooking.
- Compliment your Gooseneck Package with a SHOCKER HITCH COUPLER to get that smooth, air-ride experience.