The Diamond C Team passionately believes that dealer success is the key to Diamond C success. We work diligently to provide our dealer partners with whatever they need to stand out from their competition. We work to put you ahead of your competition.
Product.Reality: If the product is not spot-on, nothing else matters.
An abundance of Diamond C specific product information is available on this website. But here’s what we believe about “Product”:
- Quality is #1. Dealers must be able to represent our products with absolute confidence that their customers will be absolutely satisfied with the performance, durability, and longevity of the product.
- Innovation.“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy, 1963. For our dealer partners to maintain a leadership position in the market, product development is a crucial and never-ending process.
- Warranty & Support. When something does go wrong, fix it. The time of our partners is much better spent on progressive action than “fighting fires.”
Value.Reality: One size does not fit all.
- Trailer buyers have very diverse needs. Some need superior strength and durability for everyday commercial use. Some just need the basics at an economical price. And others look for a happy medium.Dealers must have solutions for all of these value propositions, and we must constantly strive to be the provider of those solutions.
Partnership.Reality: When you win, we win.
- Why the term “Partnership?” Because we’re not just looking to be the most recent addition to your list of vendors. The Diamond C Team yearns to create symbiotic relationships with our dealers.
- How does a symbiotic relationship work? We feed off of each other in a mutually beneficial fashion.
- How can Diamond C “feed” my dealership? Through “Product”, “Value”, and these things for starters
- How can my dealership “feed” Diamond C? Most obviously, through increased sales and volume. But just as importantly, through your ideas and feedback. Diamond C services a very large market that is 3,000 miles long and 2,000 miles wide. Dealer Partners are the “eyes and ears” that enable us to maintain a leadership position on all fronts throughout the industry.
Let Diamond C help differentiate your dealership from the crowd today.
“Diamond C is family owned and operated, and you can tell. They’re there, they’re hands-on, and they take pride in the product.” - Kathy Kent, Tangi Trailer Sales
“I trust them and I know that they’re going to be there to try to help me make a living and to stand behind their product.”
- Wanda Alexander, TNJ Trailers
“Diamond C offers us such a range of trailers that we can offer an entry level price point trailer [Ranger Brand] that gets just about anyone that calls on the lot. Once on the lot, when they see the quality of the Diamond C Trailers it’s hard for them to walk away.”
- Morey Liebling, Sandia Trailer Sales